Fixed-term contract (CDD) 6 months
Reporting to the Head of Biostatistics, the biostatistician is responsible for biostatistics analysis in support to metagenomic analysis.
As a biostatistician, you will support biostatistics analyses for Enterome’s projects on metagenomic research. The role will include the following responsibilities:
– Testing and developing new statistical methods for metagenomic data analysis
– Writing statistical analysis plan in compliance with the study protocol and main objectives
– Performing statistical analysis
– Writing statistical reports
Diploma’s / degree: MSc/PhD in Biostatistics with at least 2 years experience in R&D.
– Proficient in R, Shiny and Markdown
– Experience of metagenomic analysis and/or multi-omics analysis
– Experience of managing large scale data
– Experience of working within a quality system
– Knowledge of Python would be an advantage
– Prior experience of working in the Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry would be an advantage
– Fluent English and French
– Excellent communication and presentation skills in French and English