We are seeking a quality insurance manager to implement the quality system of our pharmaceutical development activity (processes, indicators, audits, trainings, etc.)
- Maintain the internal process in compliance with company referential or requirement specifications
- Evaluate the consequences of technical alterations in terms of quality (organization, documentation, validation, training, etc.)
- Evaluate the deviation’s critical aspect and process major malfunctions
- Maintain professional relations with public authorities and answer interrogations regarding quality audits.
- Be a driving force of improvement and/or evolutions in quality insurance
- Alert and inform all department about quality insurance approach
- Approve and follow up on quality insurance contracts with various partners and/or pharmaceutical companies
- Approve and follow up on internal and external audits (suppliers)
- Maintain technological and reglementary intelligence
Master degree level training in Science/Biotechnology with a specialty in quality insurance
At least 5 years field experience in a quality insurance department of a research company or organism.
Self-reliant, thorough and dynamic, you are a driving force in the company and throughout interactions with external partners.
You have excellent people skills, you know how to advise, be a mediate while remaining decisive to maintain quality levels.
You can help collaborators develop their skills, help implement change and interact transversally with all departments.