This is a fixed term contract offer (CDD) of 12 months.
You will work within a dynamic and engaging environment in the Immuno-Oncology team under the supervision of the Team Leader of the group. You will plan and execute preclinical mouse studies and in vitro immune cell-based assays to evaluate novel therapeutic vaccine candidates. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to fluorescent, colorimetric or label-free enzymatic and binding kinetics assays, cell culture and cellular assays, qPCR, ELISA and flow cytometry.
- Perform studies in agreement with timelines and procedures. Must be able to organize work, multiple and diverse tasks, and functions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to deliver and share result with other team members
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Organize and store laboratory data in dedicated support (ELN, Laboratory notebook) and interpreting all results.
- Maintenance of the laboratory equipment
- Manage daily workflow independently and seek advice when appropriate
- Purify immune cell subsets from patient samples, and maintain cells in primary cultures
- Perform flow cytometry-based phenotyping and functional analysis of immune cells
- Develop and perform co-culture cytotoxicity assays using human cancer cell lines, and primary immune cells
- Develop and implement in vivo experiments and in vitro assay systems to support lead candidate selection and characterization
- Perform blood collection techniques, Dosing techniques and Tissue collection
- Analyze, interpret, organize, and report/present experimental data
- Identify methodological problems in research protocol and implement modifications to optimize the assay and the experimental results.
- Update or write new protocols/MOS/SOP
- Present your results in a synthetic manner based on your rigor analysis
- Work within a team and develop cross-functional interactions in the context of conducting experiments within the group but also with other teams in the platform.
- Logistic / orders
- Must be receptive to instruction and demonstrate aptitude for learning new technologies
Diploma’s / Degrees: Bachelor of science degree or equivalent in Biology (Bac +2/3)
Valid Level 2 animal experimentation accreditation for performing in vivo studies in agreement with the French authorities for animals’ welfare is mandatory.
Validated experience working with mouse models in the pharmaceutical industry/academy, biotech companies or CROs (Experience with preclinical mouse models in oncology, immuno-oncology or immunology models will be a plus)
Language: Fluency in French, Scientific English
Proficiency with data analysis methods and software
Informatics: Excellent knowledge of the most common desktop applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and scientific software (Flow Cytometry Software, GraphPad Prism)
Excellent team-working skills while autonomous in her/he daily work
Ability to multi-task with a high attention to detail
Excellent oral communication skill for synthetic and concise presentation of generated results