We are seeking a highly motivated Scientist to join the new Immuno-Oncology team at Enterome. The successful candidate will have scientific and technical expertise in immunology and oncology. The successful candidate will plan and execute in vivo mouse studies (vaccination models and tumor models) and in vitro immune cell-based assays to evaluate novel therapeutic vaccine candidates. The candidate must be a problem-solver, highly organized with an attention to detail, and must be able to clearly and effectively communicate with the Team Leader of Immuno-Oncology group and collaborate with others colleagues from the team.
Responsibilities: Technical and managerial requirements if applicable.
- Planning and execution of in vivo and in vitro tumor studies
- Perform various immunoassay techniques (e.g., T cell proliferation and selection, ELISPOT, ELISAs, cell purification…) and multiparameter flow cytometry, lentiviral based transduction systems, T cell clone generation …
- Potentially manage Research Associates
- Enforce the safety rules in the laboratories
- Manage material resource for the team
- Organize laboratory data in dedicated support (ELN, Laboratory notebook)
- Deliver and share results with other team members, with scientific experts and external partners. Present data during internal and external meeting
Diploma’s / Degrees: PhD in Immunology or related
This position requires a Ph.D. with at least 0-3 years (Scientist I) or 3+ years (Scientist II) of postdoctoral experience or industry experience working in the immunology and/or immuno-oncology fields, with a strong publication record.
Extensive experience working with pre-clinical tumor models.
Practical experience in primary cell culture, T cell-based assays, and with molecular biology techniques is required.
Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Candidate should be competent in standard and scientific software used for data reports, presentation and analysis (e.g., Microsoft pack, Flowjo or equivalent, Prism, Spotfire).
Candidate demonstrated excellent ability to work independently to design experiments, interpret data, troubleshoot, and adapt experimental design based on priorities.
The Candidate should be a strong team player with excellent oral and written communication skills.
Languages: Fluency in English
Computer: Knowledge on bioinformatics tools
Other: Ability to manage technicians
Familiar with the drug discovery process
Experience in managing external contract with CRO will be a plus.